Some nice tips in an article that caught my attention, Most of the tips are general, but some are specifically suited to programmers/engineers in situations with long compile/simulation phases (compiling is the act of building an executable, simulation is the act of running it to completion).
- Adding custom mapping types in doctrine
- How to reduce your virtualbox linux virtual machine size
- Second life and Virtual Worlds on the web
- Using Juniper Network on Ubuntu 32 and 64 bit without Firefox
- Speed your internet browsing on Ubuntu using local DNS Cache
- Backup or Export, Compress and upload mysql database to remote host
- Virtualbox hidden gems, VBoxManage
- Where I am ?
- Installing Java plugin for Firefox on Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick)
- Dear Developers. I will be watching you