I wanted to post this since a while.
The recruitment system is one of the applications I built for cha-international while working there beside developing the Middle East & North Africa travel awards system, mail marketing system, and converting all their servers from windows to Linux.
In brief the system has the following features :
- Backend :
- Managing countries, Nationalities, Languages, World Areas, System Announcements.
- Managing Education Levels, Industries, Titles, Departments, System Reply Messages, Candidate Status, Candidates Classifications, and Quotes.
- Testimonials section where the company can post its clients testimonials to be displayed in the frontend.
- Managing 2 types of resumes : Uploaded Attachments, and Detailed filled forms Resumes.
- Easy form for the data entry team to add the resumes from the backend.
- Searching for candidates, using simple forms like name, email or advanced one which contains name, different nationalities, different languages, age, sex, industry, title, keyword in resume, etc.
- Consultants area where they can post / close job posting, search for candidates, export word version of resumes, add to their favorite list, recommend them to another consultant.
- Consultants also can comment on the resumes, change their availability status to be seen by other consultants, and communicate with the candidate through the reply messages and keep track of those sent messages.
- The system has a approval workflow engine, the admins have to check the resume to approve it first.
- The system has a privileges section where the administrator can create a new role, assign access to certain areas in the backend to certain role, and assign the roles to system users.
- Feedback system where the backend users can communicate with the administrator for support tickets, etc.
- Auditrail system where every action in the system is logged.
- Simple upload form where users can just upload their resume and simple details.
- Advanced profile form where users can fill in all the details, and add many attachments to their profiles.
- Listing, Simple search, advanced search for jobs, and applying to them.
- Clients area where they can request certain services.
- Featured profiles, where a certain profiles selected by the admins showed in frontend.
The project was completely built from scratch using Zend Framework, and right now it has more than 70,000 applicant in its database, and the system is as fast as you see in the videos, these demos were taken with 50,000 record in the database.
Please don’t give me any feedback on the design , I am just a developer.
Here is some videos describing the different features of the system, I will try to post a better quality ones later.
Change your Signature
Apply as New Candidate
Send Feedback to support
Consultant Functionality walk through
Check who applied for your job
Apply for Posted Job